Would you believe me if I told you I’ve only had one iPod and this one’s it? Freshman year HS and it died a week after my year warranty ended lol
That sounds deliiiicious!
How can anyone resist these memes!
I was playing with this on the car ride up to Davis today and again after I finished building my sister’s desk and shoe rack for her new apartment. I must say, I have quite a bit to say about this new operating system.
- Facebook and Twitter integration so sharing got a LOT easier
- decline calls and quick reply with a preset text message
- panorama function with the camera (4S+ models only so I’m not very happy as you can tell by my invisible panorama button)
- Yelp integration in the Maps app but ya have to zoom in until you can see the businesses. BUT still pretty darn cool to have the ratings and # of reviews at preview
- the Passbook app is pretty neat! I can save coupons on there and such. I just want more businesses to start implementing their own Passbook stuff before this gets even more useful and cool
- Maps app no longer supports public transit directions; you have to download another app for that (BIG BOO for me especially since I live in SF and has used that function quite a bit)
- Notification Center crashed and rebooted my phone 3 times after installing the iOS 6 today
- my Google Calendar syncs all disappeared so I had to reconfigure it again
- took TWO HOURS to download and install the new iOS and it froze before starting up again
- this text message glitch… that I had to reboot my phone to fix (4th time after installing iOS 6 today)
- Passbook app. How does this even work? I just see this so I click on the App Store button and it gives me “Cannot connect to iTunes Store” when I’m obviously connected to the iTunes Store…
- “Do Not Disturb” function. It sets your phone on silent when you sleep. Umm… there’s a switch on the side of the phone that lets you do that.
- Siri supposedly can make reservations and use Yelp to help you but that’s on the 4S+ models soooo… sucks for me ):
OVERALL, the update is kiiiindaaa cool but why are there so many glitches? And I honestly miss the Google Maps app! Can a 6.0.1 software update come out soon please?
So my sister and I were at Nordstrom Rack today. As I’m shopping around, I keep hearing announcements about finding employees with a green shirt to check out without waiting in line. My sister and I were ready to check out and we saw a line at the cashiers. Then I ask my sister, “So… do you want to wait in line?” and she says, “not really.” So we look around, hunting for a green shirt employee. We find one and we ask her, “Can we check out?” and she was a little taken aback that we actually approached her for this but she walks us to this one small table to help us and there really is no line wait!
I look at the table and there’s nothing there. No screen, no cashier. How is this going to work?
Then she takes out an iPhone… and it has a scanner and a card swipe case attached to it. She SCANS my items with her iPhone scanner. Lets me look at the total. I give her my credit card and she SWIPES my card on her iPhone card swipe. I’M ALREADY FREAKING MIND BLOWN AT THIS POINT. She hands me the iPhone and tells me use my fingertip to sign my signature. She then tells me to enter my email for the receipt. Then she SCANS the bar code on the receipt printer and IT PRINTS OUT MY RECEIPT. I’m like “O__O……………WHAT JUST HAPPENED???” Whoever invented this is effin’ GENIUS! And will make Apple a lot of money!
STILL MIND BLOWN. Technology has come a long way!
‘Leaked’ iPhone 5 Video Reveals Radical New Design
So far managed to share this on Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Tumblr, and Facebook once this publishes ahaha
Red apple freeze from one of the Cozy Cones stand at Cars Land! Pretty tasteyy (Taken with Instagram at Cozy Cone Motel)
Mine’s like this!! :)
LOL. I ♥ PUNS!
HAHAHA that’s exactly what it is!
BIG [LEGO] APPLE!
Rockefeller Center, NY
Wow, I want to see this!